Welcome to the Joey Section for 1st Casey
Joeys is for boys and girls aged between 6 and 7 1/2 years who like to have lots of fun and do interesting things. 1st Casey Pack meets on Tuesday nights from 6.00pm to 7.00pm during school terms. Our Joey Leader is Koala (Alexandra).
The Joey Scout Section has these objectives – that boys and girls in Joey Scout Mobs will have the opportunities to:
- Learn through participation in enjoyable activities.
- Develop a sense of sharing.
- Develop a sense of personal identity through exploration of surroundings and nature.
- Provide a means for personal expression.
- Develop the sense of belonging.
- Accept the Joey Scout Promise and participate in activities which will expand their understanding and experience in the Joey Scout theme of “Helping Other People”.
- Develop an awareness of God.
- Develop an appreciation of the history and ideals of the Scout Movement.
- Develop a sense of responsibility for one’s self and one’s actions.
- Encourage progression to the Cub Scout Section.