Scouting is a great activity for the whole family. A chance to have fun and share challenges and adventures together. Parents can get involved and assist in a number of ways. As a parent, you can help by:
- providing transport to and from activities
- becoming a parent helper and assisting on Pack/Troop nights and activities
- helping at group events such as working bees and sausage sizzles
- joining the Group Committee or one of its working groups
- becoming a leader and joining in the fun!
The most important thing you can do as a parent is to encourage or support your child as a cub, scout or venturer to do their best and participate in the variety of activities on offer. Our group is run by volunteers, whether a leader or committee member, with the goal to provide the best program for our cubs, scouts and venturers. Any contribution of time to assist with financial and physical resources is valued. If you are interested in becoming a Leader or Committee member, contact our Group Leader, via email email@example.com